CODE ENFORCEMENT AND ANIMAL CONTROL IN LAUGHLIN
Code Enforcement in Laughlin is not carried out by this office or by the police. Clark County has a Code Enforcement Department with their own officers. That department is also responsible for Animal Control.
HOW TO FILE A CODE ENFORCEMENTOR ANIMAL CONTROL COMPLAINT
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER PLEASE GO TO THE LAUGHLIN PUBLIC LIBRARY AND ASK THE REFERENCE LIBRARIAN FOR ASSISTANCE WITH THE PUBLIC COMPUTER TERMINALS WHICH ARE A FREE SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC.
2. Click Logon/Register.
3. Register, if you are not already registered.
4. Conform your registration when you receive the confirmation email.
5. You will return to the home page for ClarkConnect.
7. Click REQUEST Service.
8. Click PROVIDE LOCATION.
9. Location: Enter the exact street address. If it says the address is not in county jurisdiction, you must enter the nearest cross streets; sometimes the system will not recognize Laughlin Addresses.
10. Click DONE.
11. Subject: Laughlin Complaint.
12. Issue: Choose the appropriate issue from the drop down menu.
13. Details: A basic description of the problem.
14. Additional Information: Leave this blank, unless a Code Enforcement Officer asks you to add more information. .
15. Description: Exact address of the code violation if you only entered cross streets as a location and any relevant information to explain the details of the violation.
16. Attach files: This is optional, but here you can attach any other files such as word documents, photos, videos, etc.
17. Click SUBMIT.